skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Photography by Justin
an attempt to explain what I do in my spare time...I apologize in advance
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Napping man
I went for a long walk in Myung-Dong and found this scene. I had great reservations posting this.
Nikon D50, Nikkor 70-300 @ 155mm, 1/30, ISO 560, f/4.8
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool people and their stuff
Photography Blog - News
Viltrox AF 35mm F1.8 EVO Review
6 months ago
Photography Bay
Reader Photos Roundup: March 26, 2023
3 years ago
SeoulPodcast
Squid Game (Ep: 9 Finale) | SeoulPodcast #193
4 years ago
Jennifer teaches and knits- but not simultaneously
Hello? Is anyone (still) out there?
15 years ago
Beyond the Best Seat in the House
Changes coming
17 years ago
The Chosun Bimbo
The Conspiracy Skeptic Podcast
Followers
About Me
Justin
I'm a photographer living and working as an English teacher in South Korea.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(8)
▼
July
(4)
The Namdaemoon market continues to be one of my fa...
The Hongik Children's park behind my apartment is ...
The seagull makes this shot
Napping man
►
June
(4)
Search This Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment